WBBSE Madhyamik syllabus 2021. Below is detailed information regarding West Bengal madhyamik reduced syllabus for 2021 Madhyamik Pariksha.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has announced subject wise reduced syllabus for madhyamik Pariksha 2021. As per notification of WBBSE dated 25th November,2020, the board has reduced syllabus by 30-35% of all subjects for Madhyamik exam 2021. Subjects wise marks distribution will also be announced soon.
Official notification & reduced syllabus : Click here to download.
Students who are appearing at Madhyamik Pariksha 2021 must go through the latest Madhyamik syllabus 2021 and start preparing according to syllabus. Below are reduced syllabus for some of the madhyamik subjects. Complete Syllabus for 2021 can be downloaded from www.wbbse.org.
Subject : English B
- Lesson 1 : Father’s Help.
- Lesson 2 : Fable.
- Lesson 3 : The Passing Away of Bapu.
- Lesson 4 : My Own True Family.
- Lesson 5 : Our Runaway Kite.
Grammar & Writing Skill
Subject : History
- Chapter 1 : Ideas of History
- Chapter 2 : Reform, Characteristics and observations
- Chapter 3 : Resistance and Rebellion (Characteristics and Analyses)
- Chapter 4 : Early stage of collective actions (Characteristics and Analyses)
- Chapter 5 : Alternative ideas and initiatives (From Mid 19th Century to early 20th century) Characteristics and observations
Subject : Geography
- Exogenetic processes and resultants land forms
- India ( Introduction,Physical environment,Economic Environment and map.
Subject : Life Science
- Control and coordination in living organism.
- Continuity in life.
- Heredity and some common genetic disease.
Subject : Physical Science
- Common area :
Concerns about our Environment,
Behaviour of Gases.
Periodic table and Periodicity of the properties of the elements.
Ionic and Covalent Bonding
Electricity and chemical reactions.
Subject : Mathematics
- Quadratic equation in one variable.
- Simple Interest.
- Theorems related to circle.
- Rectangular Parallelopiped or Cuboid.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Compound Interest (upto 3 years) and uniform rate of increase or decrease.
- Theorems related to angles in a circle.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Quadratic Surd.
- Theorems related to cyclic quadrilateral.
- . Construction : Construction of circum-circle and in-circle of a triangle.
- Partnership Business.
- Theorems related to Tangent to a circle.
- Right circular cone.
- Construction : Construction of tangent to a circle.